Hometown Hero Contest Nomination Form and Rules
Calling All Service Men & Women!
The South Shore BID has partnered with Councilman Joe Borelli in his Veteran’s Awareness Month Initiative to create the Home Town Hero Banner Program designed to honor and recognize those within our community who proudly serve or have served our country.
The process is simply:
- Nominate yourself or a loved one using the form to the right.
- Submissions will be reviewed as they are received
- We will contact you to verify the information
- Finalists will take part in a “social media contest” where people can vote for their Home Town Hero
- We will create and hang 2 banners per town (annadale, eltingville, great kills) highlighitng the 6 finalists and hold a special unveiling ceremony
NOMINATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MAY 24TH